Olaf Onesie? | SAZAC Onesie / Kigurumi
The coolest and softest Olaf Onesie (Olaf Kigurumi) in the world!
In winter it is normally cold but there are people who are so cold that they feel like a snowman. Yes… you are following us, aren’t you? Exactly! For those people we’d like to present them this very cool Olaf onesie from the movie Frozen. This ultra-soft snowman will warm you up perfectly at the coldest times of the year. In addition to its warmly lined hood, this Olaf house suit also includes a pair of trendy gloves attached to the onesie. This way, even your fingers stay warm. Next to the gloves is an opening through which you can of course slide your hands to use them normally.
Official SAZAC Kigurumi Onesies
All Onesie Wonderland onesies are official SAZAC products. SAZAC guarantees the best quality for a long-lasting comfort and pleasure. A super soft fabric, perfect finishes and the most beautiful models. Don’t be tempted by cheap and illegal imitations. Click here and find out all about genuine SAZAC quality.
Regular Size – Models
The advantage of a onesie is that it can be worn loosely, so you can easily choose your size. This model of the SAZAC Onesies series is available in 1 size (Regular). This size is the so-called one size fits all, which means that the onesie is suitable for different length sizes. The only thing you have to pay attention to is that if you are rather at the bottom of the size chart, it will become baggy. Even if the onesie becomes baggy, it also means that it will be comfortable to wear.
This “Regular” size is suitable for a length between 155 and 178 cm. The table below will give you an indication of what the onesie will look like:
- 155 – 160 cm : The onesie fits snugly and the crotch is just below the knees. Since the arms and legs are finished with neat elastic edges you won’t have to deal with slippery arms and legs.
- 160 – 178 cm : At this length the crotch falls approximately between the knees or just above.
- 178+ cm : Even if you are taller than 178 you can wear this onesie. The only thing you have to take into account is that the body will fit nicely but the arms/legs will be a little shorter. If you don’t like this we advise you to take the XL size.
Choice of materials
Soft fleece was used as material for this onesie. It is a very soft and refined fabric which gives your onesie an extremely cuddly feeling. This material is not at all comparable to the sticky and thin material that is used to make much lower quality onesies. The advantage of this material is that it is very soft and stays soft for a long time. So you can simply wash your onesie (washing program for delicate laundry) and it stays as soft as if you had just taken it out of the package…
This onesie has a button closure on the front that allows you to open and close the onesie easily. This allows the onesie to be breathable so you won’t have the feeling of being locked in your suit (a feeling that occurs when there is a zipper). Both the arms and the legs are finished with an elastic border. This prevents the legs and arms from automatically sliding down or up, in short they remain well in place.
All products within the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany have no shipping costs. All other countries in Europe have a shipping cost of €5,95.
Every business day we ship parcels from the Netherlands, which guarantees a fast delivery time within Europe.
- Netherlands – Business days orders placed before 4:30 p.m., home delivery the next day.
- Belgium – Business days orders placed before 4:30 p.m., home delivery the next day.
- Germany – Business days orders placed before 4:30 p.m., delivery time 2-3 days
- France – Business days orders placed before 4:30 p.m., delivery time 2-3 days
- Other countries (Europe) – Business days orders placed before 4:30 p.m., delivery time 2-5 days
There are no reviews yet.