Sloth Onesie | SAZAC Onesie / Kigurumi
The coolest and softest Sloth Onesie (Sloth Kigurumi) in the world!
Of course, we can tell you long stories but everyone who is lazy, or likes memes on the internet, knows that the Sloth is the most epic animal in the world. To relax fully, and again and again, that is simply what this animal was designed for. And if this sounds like music to your ears, you know this outfit is 100% made for you. No matter if you call it Lazy or Sloth Onesie, it is definitely one of the coolest models currently available in the shop (according to us 😉). What’s nice about this onesie is that it also has the typical Sloth claws. This way you can easily slip your hands in so that in winter you won’t get cold. Of course, we also thought that this is not always very practical and that is why it is possible to put your hands through the openings next to the claws to make it a little easier for you to gobble up that popcorn.
Official SAZAC Kigurumi Onesies
All Onesie Wonderland onesies are official SAZAC products. SAZAC guarantees the best quality for a long-lasting comfort and pleasure. A super soft fabric, perfect finishes and the most beautiful models. Don’t be tempted by cheap and illegal imitations. Click here and find out all about genuine SAZAC quality.
Regular Size – Models
The advantage of a onesie is that it can be worn loosely, so you can easily choose your size. This model is available in 2 sizes (Regular & XL). The first size (Regular) is a one size fits all, which means that the onesie is suitable for different length sizes. The only thing you have to pay attention to is that if you are rather at the bottom of the size chart, it will become baggy. Even if the onesie becomes baggy, it also means that it will be comfortable to wear.
This “Regular” size is suitable for a length between 155 and 178 cm and the XL size for a length between 170 and 195 cm. The table below will give you an indication of what the onesie will look like:
- 155 – 160 cm : The onesie fits snugly and the crotch is just below the knees. Since the arms and legs are finished with neat elastic edges you won’t have to deal with slippery arms and legs.
- 160 – 178 cm : At this length the crotch falls approximately between the knees or just above.
- 178+ cm : Even if you are taller than 175 you can wear this onesie. The only thing you have to take into account is that the body will fit nicely but the arms/legs will be a little shorter. If you don’t like this we advise you to take the XL size.
- 170 – 178 cm : A onesie of this size will fit more loosely, but since the arms and legs are finished with a neat elastic edge you won’t be bothered by slippery arms or legs.
- 178 – 190 cm : With this body length the waist will fit you perfectly.
- 190+ cm : If you are taller than 190 cm then it is perfectly okay to take this size. Up to 190 cm it’s perfect and even above that it will fit you perfectly. If you are taller than 195 cm you will have to take into account that the arms/legs will be a little shorter. Otherwise, you will not have any problem with the shape of the body.
Choice of materials
Soft fleece was used as material for this onesie. It is a very soft and refined fabric which gives your onesie an extremely cuddly feeling. This material is not at all comparable to the sticky and thin material that is used to make much lower quality onesies. The advantage of this material is that it is very soft and stays soft for a long time. So you can simply wash your onesie (washing program for delicate laundry) and it stays as soft as if you had just taken it out of the package…
This onesie has a button closure on the front that allows you to open and close the onesie easily. This allows the onesie to be breathable so you won’t have the feeling of being locked in your suit (a feeling that occurs when there is a zipper). Both the arms and the legs are finished with an elastic border. This prevents the legs and arms from automatically sliding down or up, in short they remain well in place.
All products within the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany have no shipping costs. All other countries in Europe have a shipping cost of €5,95.
Every business day we ship parcels from the Netherlands, which guarantees a fast delivery time within Europe.
- Netherlands – Business days orders placed before 4:30 p.m., home delivery the next day.
- Belgium – Business days orders placed before 4:30 p.m., home delivery the next day.
- Germany – Business days orders placed before 4:30 p.m., delivery time 2-3 days
- France – Business days orders placed before 4:30 p.m., delivery time 2-3 days
- Other countries (Europe) – Business days orders placed before 4:30 p.m., delivery time 2-5 days
There are no reviews yet.